The Anti-Villain League's Secret Base (known in-game as the Anti-Villain League) is a location in Minion Rush and is the seventh available location in the game. It is available as of the 1.7.0 update.
The obstacles here are incredibly similar to those in Gru's Lab. Such obstacles here include sonar-tracking machines that pop out of the ground and block one path, rocket-shaped stands that must be jumped over, narrow pathways, split paths, electric beams, boost pads, slides, and more.
The Anti-Villain League lacks a boss, however, it has one secret area. The secret area consists of taking an elevator to the top of the submarine, and using a Banana Vacuum to suck up all the Bananas outside. Afterwards, the player can take another elevator back down to the area.
Before the Jelly Lab update, there's a featured soundtrack played as background music in the home page in Anti-Villain League.
- Parts captured from the movie, Despicable Me 2, can be found being played in certain areas.
- Much like in Gru's Lab, on narrow pathways where the camera views the player's Minion from the side, other Minions can be found playing with the Fart Gun.
- In recent updates, the Anti-Villain League now features winding paths (much like those in Vector's Fortress), as well as completely new gears that spin randomly on a cylindrical path. Players must swipe left to right to avoid colliding into the gears.
- Some reactions for minions' fail are more seen in here and don't exist in some other locations.
- Being shock by electric web and occasionally dancing like a robot
- Falling into a void
- Hitting a sonar device, causing a satellite dish to fall off and pushing it aside