This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
The Barker Minion Costume is a playable character in Minion Rush. It costs 50 costume cards and 10 coins to unlock or can be bought in occasional bundle offers in the Shop.
- The costume's original coin price was 1000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- It was inspired by a character in Despicable Me, the Carnival Barker, the owner of the Space Killer carnival game in Super Silly Fun Land.
- It was first released following the update for 4.4.0 version on September 21, 2016.
- Barker's old power (in the jelly lab versions) was extended time for all Power-Ups after time running.
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (formerly 20%-160%, step 20%, currently 30%-240%, step 30%).
- It can be unlocked by collecting its costume cards every Monday from Daily Challenges.
Costs and Upgrades
||50 cards / 10 coins
||20 cards / 500 coins
||40 cards / 1,200 coins
||100 cards / 3,300 coins
||Get 30% more meters while running
||Get 60% more meters while running
||Get 90% more meters while running
||Get 120% more meters while running
||200 cards / 7,600 coins
||400 cards / 17,300 coins
||800 cards / 39,200 coins
||1,600 cards / 88,000 coins
||Get 150% more meters while running
||Get 180% more meters while running
||Get 210% more meters while running
||Get 240% more meters while running