This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
- The costume's original coin price was 2,000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- It was first released following the update for 4.1.0 version as of October 17, 2016.
- The costume's original powers (in the old version) were more despicable actions for each one made.
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (formerly 300%, currently 400%).
- For a while, objectives that required "Punches" used to count with the costume's despicable actions bonus, however as of version 7.4.0, punches were separated from despicable actions, making way to new costumes with punches as their passive ability. Bride's successor is now Reindeer.
- Currently, there is no objective in the game that makes full use of the costume's passive ability (despicable actions using the Serum), making the costume rather obsolete, as there are a lot of other costumes that give bonus to despicable actions without the use of a power-up.
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Cost||35 cards / 10 coins||20 cards / 1,400 coins||40 cards / 4,100 coins||100 cards / 13,900 coins||200 cards / 35,200 coins||400 cards / 86,400 coins|
|Get 400% more Despicable Actions for missions that require them while using the PX-41 Serum|