This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
The Cancan Dancer Minion Costume is a playable character in Minion Rush. It costs 50 costume cards and 10 coins to unlock or can be bought in occasional bundle offers in the Shop.
- The costume's original coin price was 1,000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- The costume design was inspired by Despicable Me 3.
- Cancan Dancer's old power (in the jelly lab versions) was extended time for all Power-Ups in the Volcano.
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v6.4.0 (formerly 100% more Bananas, currently 200%).
- It was first released in 4.9.0 version on September 20, 2017.
Costs and Upgrades