The Disco Minion Costume wears a white leisure suit.
- The costume's original coin price was 1000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- Disco's old power (in the jelly lab versions) was extended time for all Power-Ups and an additional Free Revive for every race.
- It was first released in 3.3.0 version on November 4, 2015.
- Its skills changed upon the release of the game update v.6.5.0 (formerly shorter penalty in Avoid Missions, currently more seconds in Avoid Missions). Currently, a task that this costume's skills are required is running for time while avoiding collecting bananas and this costume's powers may seem to be a lot better than Minionaire's or Spy Gru's, but avoiding bananas missions are extremely hard to complete. The old skills (shorter penalty) that were offered in the late jelly lab versions were much more helpful. As a matter of fact, until update v.6.4.0 there were no avoid missions at all, making this costume's powers useless. The game makers probably thought that giving shorter penalty in any costume made the avoid missions too easy even without any boost on running for time in this case.
- The costume was taken from the 1977 film, Saturday Night Fever, where Anthony Manero (played by John Travolta) wore this costume.
- The costume is inspired by a scene in Xfinity Promo in which Bob wears a disco costume.
- Out of Dave's costumes, Disco Minion is the first one that shows different reactions when losing, jumping, or changing lanes.
- Disco Minion Costume was added to the Chinese version 4.1.3. It costs 16 puzzle pieces, available inside the golden prize pod and 'Back to School' Prize Pod.
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Cost||50 cards / 10 coins||20 cards / 500 coins||40 cards / 1,200 coins||100 cards / 3,300 coins|
|Passive Ability||Each second counts 60% more while running in avoid missions||Each second counts 120% more while running in avoid missions||Each second counts 180% more while running in avoid missions||Each second counts 240% more while running in avoid missions|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Cost||200 cards / 7,600 coins||400 cards / 17,300 coins||800 cards / 39,200 coins||1,600 cards / 88,000 coins|
|Passive Ability||Each second counts 300% more while running in avoid missions||Each second counts 360% more while running in avoid missions||Each second counts 420% more while running in avoid missions||Each second counts 480% more while running in avoid missions|