The Disguised Minion Costume is a playable character in Minion Rush. It costs 15 costume cards and 10 coins to unlock or can be bought in occasional bundle offers in the Shop.
- The costume's original coin price was 300, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- It was first released in 1.5.0 version on December 10, 2013.
- Disguised's old power (in the jelly lab versions) was extended time for all Power-Ups in El Macho's Lair.
- This outfit is taken from the scene in Despicable Me 2 in which Dave and Stuart are disguised as evil minions by Gru in order to blend in with the other evil minions and enter Eduardo's house.
- It has the same ability as Woodminion, but the epic costume is a lot more efficient.
- This costume is very similar to/based on the Evil Minion power-up.
Costs and Upgrades
||200 cards / 7,600 coins
||400 cards / 17,300 coins
||800 cards / 39,200 coins
||1,600 cards / 88,000 coins
||Get 200% more meters while running as the Evil Minion