|Gru's not here!|
This film was produced by Illumination; nevertheless, the plot is not related to the Despicable Me series.
The Grinch is an American computer-animated film based on the book of the same name by Dr. Seuss and the remake version of the 2000 live-action film.
The film was set to be released in theaters and in 3D on November 10, 2017 by Universal Pictures, but later the date was delayed by November 9, 2018.
- Benedict Cumberbatch as The Grinch
- Cameron Seely as Cindy Lou Who
- Rashida Jones as Donna Lou Who
- Kenan Thompson as Bricklebaum
- Angela Lansbury as Mayor McGerkle
- Tristan O'Hare as Groopert
- Ramone Hamilton as Axl
- Sam Lavagnino as Ozzy
- Scarlett Estevez as Izzy
- Pharrell Williams as the Narrator
|Illumination Entertainment Films|
|Despicable Me (2010) • Hop (2011) • The Lorax (2012) • Despicable Me 2 (2013) • Minions (2015) • The Secret Life of Pets (2016) • Sing (2016) • Despicable Me 3 (2017) • The Grinch (2018)|
|The Secret Life of Pets 2 (2019) • Minions 2 (2020) • Sing 2 (2020)|