This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
The Frankenstein Minion Costume wears a green Frankenstein costume and also has two bolts where his ears should be.
- The costume's original coin price was 3,000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- In the old version during December 2014 and January 2015, special VIP events took place every Friday in order to win the Frankenstein Minion. The VIP contests for the costume normally cost 50 tokens.
- This is the second Halloween related minion released, the first being the Vampire minion.
- The costume's original power (in the old version) was an additional Free Revive for every run.
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (formerly 200%, currently 400%).
- It used to cost $29.99 in the previous (jelly lab) versions, making it the most expensive costume to be purchased for real money in Minion Rush.
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Cost||40 cards / 10 coins||20 cards / 1,400 coins||40 cards / 4,100 coins||100 cards / 13,900 coins||200 cards / 35,200 coins||400 cards / 86,400 coins|
|Get 400% more Despicable Actions while using the Mega Minion for missions that require them|