This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
The Jelly Jar Minion Costume has a jelly jar on its head.
- The costume's original coin price was 2,000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- It was first released in v2.0.1 version.
- The costume's original power (in the jelly lab version) was additional Bananas in Gru's Lab.
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (formerly 200%, currently 400%).
- It may seem that Carl, Mel or Stuart is the minion behind it, but when it first appeared in the game, there was only Dave in the list of costumes.
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Cost||30 cards / 10 coins||20 cards / 1,400 coins||40 cards / 4,100 coins||100 cards / 13,900 coins||200 cards / 35,200 coins||400 cards / 86,400 coins|
|Get 400% more meters while running with the Banana Splitter|