Jerry is one of the Minions.
Jerry is a short and plump Minion with spiky hair and two eyes.
Jerry is very sensitive as seen when Kevin teases him for being a coward. He is also easily got scared when he hear any strange noises like when he heard a noise which is only a cat looking out throught the garbage. He loves to play his guitar as seen at the beach.
Despicable Me 2
Jerry along with the minions are having a large ice cream party. He and Kevin are then asked by Gru to watch the girls and put them to sleep.
After Jerry sings them a lullaby, they decide to play golf. The ball is planted on Jerry's mouth, but instead of hitting the ball, Kevin plans to hit Jerry on the head. However, their game is interrupted by a strange noise. Kevin and a terrified Jerry go outside to see what is causing the noise, but it's just a cat looking through their garbage can. Kevin laughs at Jerry for being so scared, which caused Jerry to start a fight with him. A light shining from above interrupts their fight. Kevin then proceeded to release Jerry, which caused him to float up into the light.
Some time later, he is seen at the beach (which is actually a part of Eduardo's Lab) playing his guitar.
In the final battle of the movie, Jerry, who was turned into an Evil Minion, enters a rocket that was going to target New York, but is turned back into a normal Minion and sings I Swear with Kevin, Stuart and Dave.
Despicable Me 3
He and Carl are underwater joining Lucy and Gru to stop Balthazar Bratt, later Carl stops peddling but jerry forces him to keep peddling They arrive at the flying boat and Lucy launches Gru onto the ship but the two minions accidently end up on a beach and start acting like DJs.
Carl appears with Mel and the rest of the minions waiting for Gru to revert back to his old ways, as Gru trys to speak minion, he and the rest of the minions start laughing at him, then he is seen spitting alongside Mel, Kevin, and the rest of the minions and they as they quit, he stomps on Mel's hat saying I love Gru,
later he is seen in the rain with Mel, Kevin, Tom, Carl, and the rest of the Minions bumping into Fritz, he gives them a picture of Gru ask them where he is, but Minions deny it and start spiting at him, they soon leave but jerry stomps on the picture and continuously spits at him and leaves.
the next morning he is seen walking with Stuart and the rest of minions and tells Mel he's hungry, then he and the Minions spot a pizza delivery and start chasing after it but get caught by the police and their dogs and make into a stage, on stage,
he standing next to Mel being forced to sing, During the song, he, Stuart, and Kevin are dressed up like women and dance with smiley faces on their rear, then after song ends they get caught by the police,
During State Prison, he takes a Doller from a prisoner, then Mel draws a banana with wings on his back, he is seen snapping his fingers along with the other minions, then a basket ball touches and he kicks the ball at a prisoner, he makes a cameo in the shower with minions as Stuart slaps another prisoners, some time later, He, Kevin, Mel, Tom, and Peter as they make their escape,
he is seen singing with dead crabs, When Mel unleashed the minions, he is briefly seen, after the final battle he lands on a rock, at the end of the film he is seen in a pillow fight and later sleeping in bed.
He also appeared in Minions: The Rise of Gru.
Appearances in Other Media
As of May 6, 2015 of Update v2.8.1, Jerry was released as the third playable minion. Much like with Carl, he used to cost $19.99. However, in the current version it is available to unlock for 40 costume cards and 10 coins.
- Jerry had no special powers in the jelly lab versions. The minion's description used to be "If one Minion fails while running, you can switch to another one! Skilled & smart, when Jerry uses Power-Ups, they last longer than Dave's".
- Since abilities came in the game, all tasks that required picking up power-ups a number of times were changed into using their respective abilities a number of times. As a result, Jerry's utility, as well as all costumes that increase chances of certain power-up pick-ups became redundant. Instead, new costumes appear, giving shorter ability-charge.
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Cost||40 cards / 10 coins||20 cards / 500 coins||40 cards / 1,200 coins||100 cards / 3,300 coins|
|Passive Ability||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 10% more often||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 20% more often||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 30% more often||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 40% more often|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Cost||200 cards / 7,600 coins||400 cards / 17,300 coins||800 cards / 39,200 coins||1,600 cards / 88,000 coins|
|Passive Ability||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 50% more often||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 60% more often||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 70% more often||The Fluffy Unicorn spawns 80% more often|
Check out this page's gallery!
- Jerry is the second Minion to be abducted, after Tom.
- When Jerry jumps over obstacles in Minion Rush, he sometimes jumps with wide arms and closed eyes. His move was previously designed as jumping in the same direction and sometimes opposite.
- Jerry's original coin price was 800, but the game makers changed it to 1 coin to help all players unlock it easier.
- In the previous version, Jerry was a separate character in the game and had a unique spot in the Shop. Carl, Jerry and Mel didn't have costumes like Dave did but they had hats. Now all the characters have been unified under the Wardrobe section.
- Jerry's old power (in the previous version) was additional time for all Power-Ups.
|Minions • Evil Minions|
|Bob (Despicable Me • Bob) • Carl (Despicable Me • Despicable Me 2) • Chris • Dave • Donny • Eric • Henry • Jerry (Despicable Me/Despicable Me 3 • Despicable Me 2) • John • Ken • Kevin (Despicable Me • Despicable Me 2/Minions) • Lance • Mark • Mel • Mike • Norbert • Otto • Phil (Despicable Me • Despicable Me 2) • Stuart • Tim (Despicable Me • Despicable Me 2) • Tom (Despicable Me 2/Despicable Me 3 • Minions) • Tony|
|Minion Rush • Minions Paradise|