This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
- The costume's original coin price was 2,000, but the game makers changed it to 1 coin to help all players unlock it easier
- This costume is based from Lucy Wilde from Despicable Me 2. In the scene where Gru practices trying to ask Lucy out, Stuart appears dressed in this costume
- The costume was first released in version 2.0.1, in which Jelly Jar was also introduced
- The costume's original power (in the old version) was additional time to Power-Ups
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (200%)
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Cost||30 cards / 1 coin||20 cards / 1,400 coins||40 cards / 4,100 coins||100 cards / 13,900 coins||200 cards / 35,200 coins||400 cards / 86,400 coins|
|Collect 400% more Bananas while using the Banana Splitter|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.