This page is trivia about Margo Gru. Please add any trivia that pertain to that article.
- The name Margo is the pet form of Margaret.
- The name Margo in French comes from Marguerite which means daisy.
- Each Despicable Me film has a different design on Margo's T-shirt.
- In the first movie, there is a design of The Lorax on Margo's shirt, which hinted at the release of Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, another movie developed and released by Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures which was released on March 2, 2012.
- In the second movie, the Lorax design did not appear, but it is instead replaced by a graphic of Wangan-Kun from the Japanese series Bayside Shakedown.
- In the third movie, the graphic of Wangan-Kun is replaced by a design of The Grinch. However, the Wangan-Kun design still appears in some official artwork of the movie.
- Margo's behavior toward Antonio Perez dumping her for another girl is similar to Felonius Gru toward Lucy Wilde being reassigned to Australia.
- This is the first sign that the girls are starting to take after their adoptive father.
- It was never revealed when Margo, Edith Gru and Agnes Gru arrived at the orphanage.
- It is unknown whether Margo, Edith, and Agnes share the same biological parents.
- In Despicable Me 3, Gru says to Dru Gru that Margo is 12. However, according to some merchandise, Margo is said to going though a case of the teenage grumps hinting she is already a teenager.
- According to the Junior Novelization of the first film, Margo, Edith and Agnes weren't biological sisters prior to being adopted by Gru.
- In the movies, Margo's Shirt is black, but in the universal studios parks, it's pale blue instead for unknown reasons, also the lorax from the first film remains.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.