This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
- The costume's original coin price was 2,000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- The costume's original power (in the jelly lab versions) was extended time for the Minion Shield.
- Minionaire's current passive ability is the same as Stereo Minion's power in the jelly lab version.
- Minionaire's passive ability is not related to it's Power-up.
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (formerly 25%-150%, step 25%, currently 40%-240%, step 40%).
- Its appearance is similar to Magician Minion Costume.
- The costume's name is a portmanteau of "Minion" and "Millionaire".
- This is the last costume added before the 5-Year Celebration update. Since its release until version 7.7.2, the only way to earn cards for this costume was via Special Mission market and during Smash weekend events. In update 7.8.0 it was added in the Special Mission pod.
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Cost||35 cards / 10 coins||20 cards / 1,400 coins||40 cards / 4,100 coins||100 cards / 13,900 coins||200 cards / 35,200 coins||400 cards / 86,400 coins|
|Each second counts 40% more while running||Each second counts 80% more while running||Each second counts 120% more while running||Each second counts 160% more while running||Each second counts 200% more while running||Each second counts 240% more while running|