This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
- The costume's original coin price was 2,000, but the game makers changed it to 1 coin to help all players unlock it easier
- The costume's original power (in the old version) was extended time for the Minion Shield
- Minionaire's current passive ability is the same as Stereo Minion's power in the old version
- Minionaire's passive ability is not related to it's Power-up
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (25%-150%, step 25%)
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Cost||35 cards / 1 coin||20 cards / 1,400 coins||40 cards / 4,100 coins||100 cards / 13,900 coins||200 cards / 35,200 coins||400 cards / 86,400 coins|
|Each second counts 40% more while running||Each second counts 80% more while running||Each second counts 120% more while running||Each second counts 160% more while running||Each second counts 200% more while running||Each second counts 240% more while running|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.