This article has not been given a name, as such, the name PX-41 Antidote, is purely conjectural.
|“||In with flesh, (blows end of the gun), and behold, the antidote!||”|
— Dr. Nefario revealing the antidote
After Nefario has decided that no one should mess with his family, he also (presumably) cut ties with El Macho, and developed the antidote.
This antidote is first tested on Kevin when he, as an Evil Minion, is attacking Margo, Edith, and Agnes, Nefario appeared out of the blue and injected it to Kevin, reverting him. It is then spread over the remaining supply of the newest jelly in Mr. Gru's Old Fashioned Jelly line.
- Like PX-41, drinking/injecting the antidote will work.
- Despite this, it's effect took place once the jelly is in their mouth, this is possibly due to it has higher infiltration abilities.
- The jelly didn't seemed to dilute the antidote's effects, as any amount is enough to revert the PX-41's effects.
- This is seen when Dr. Nefario injects Kevin with a whole tube of it and reverted him, but later the jelly guns mixed with the antidote still can revert the Evil Minions in a single shot despite being severely diluted.
- Like PX-41, it's effects take place instantly, though itself is slightly faster than PX-41.