Despicable Me Wiki
Advertisement

Spring Fling was a special mission in Minion Rush that began on March 7th, 2018.

In this mission, the objective items were Flowers, Watering Cans and Butterflies. It was comprised of two laps, requiring a total number of 7,706 items to collect. The first lap takes 11.1% of all the mission, leaving the rest 88.9% for the second. The prizes offered include perks, prize pods, golden tickets, market tickets, tokens, Mel and Island Hopper cards.

The host area was Minion Park. The new fever was called Flower Fever.

Since the Strike Saga began, main updates cover two special missions. The first one offers a new costume for Dave available only in the Market, but the second does not. Spring Fling, available in the 5.3.0 main update was the first special mission. The offered costume for Dave was Peace and Love, available only in the market at the price of 7,000 market tickets as well as Island Hopper for 500 market tickets.

Gallery[]

Advertisement