This character or material has only appeared in non-canon material (such as games, etc.) and is not related to the main story.
- The costume's original coin price was 2,000, but the game makers changed it to 10 coins to help all players unlock it faster.
- It was first released in v4.5.0 on April 26, 2017.
- The costume was added to the Chinese version 4.2.4 and it cost 88 tokens.
- Stereo's original power (in the jelly lab versions) was extra pick-ups of power-ups, except for the Minion Shield, which ironically enough is the costume's power-up ability now.
- In the jelly lab versions, near-misses did not count while using the Minion Shield.
- Its skills were enhanced upon the release of the game update v.6.4.0 (formerly 300%, currently 500%).
Costs and Upgrades
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Cost||30 cards / 10 coins||20 cards / 1,400 coins||40 cards / 4,100 coins||100 cards / 13,900 coins||200 cards / 35,200 coins||400 cards / 86,400 coins|
|Get 500% more Near Misses for each one you do while using the Minion Shield|