|“||...it's the funnest place on Earth!||”|
Super Silly Fun Land is an amusement park located on a pier.
The park has four known attractions:
- Space Killer: It can handle 3 players maximum; the 3 guns shoot plastic balls, and the objective of the game is to knock down a small tin U.F.O. prop which moves around in the back of the game set. It appears to be very difficult to knock down the target, therefore the game might be rigged.
- Tin Can Alley
- Go Fish
- A roller coaster: The on-ride photo costs $4.99.
Gru, Margo, Edith, and Agnes are on their way back home from Vector's Fortress when Agnes spots Super Silly Fun Land in the distance. Gru refuses to take the girls, but realizes he has an opportunity to ditch them at the roller coaster. However, he is stopped by the ride worker, who says that the children cannot ride the roller coaster without an adult. Gru ends up being dragged onto the roller coaster and to the Space Killer booth. Margo, Edith, and Agnes try to knock down the spaceship at the booth in order to win the unicorn, but realizes it is impossible after the second time. Gru, furious, demolishes most of the booth with his Big Blaster Cannon, winning the unicorn for Agnes. Agnes then comments, "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"
- During Gru, Margo, Edith, and Agnes' ride (the girls were thrilled), Gru is quite indifferent of the ride; however, when the roller coaster descends, he is very frightened and later almost throws up.
- Super Silly Fun Land is likely based on Pacific Park in Santa Monica, California. Both locations are built on a pier, and feature one roller coaster and many game booths. Adding to this similarity is the fact that Illumination Entertainment is based in Santa Monica, which would potentially allow inspiration to be drawn from the amusement park.
- A copy of Super Silly Fun Land is located at Universal Studios Hollywood in 2014 for Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem.
|Great Pyramid of Giza • Gru's House • Gru's Lab • Bank of Evil • Miss Hattie's Home for Girls • Top Secret Research Facility • Vector's House • Super Silly Fun Land • Moon|
|Despicable Me 2|
|PX-Labs • Gru's House • Pier 12 • Anti-Villain League • Paradise Mall • Gru's Lab • Bake My Day • Eagle Hair Club • Salsa & Salsa • Minion Beach • Zarelli's Italian Restaurant • El Macho's Lair|
|Minion Ice Cave • Fancy's Department Store • Villain-Con • Scarlet's Castle • Tower of London • Buckingham Palace • Westminster Abbey • Pig's Spleen|
|Despicable Me 3|
|Shaka Hut • Gru's House • Freedonia • Dru's Mansion • Tipsy Unicorn • State Prison • Bratt's Lair • Hollywood|
|Mailroom • Secret Bomb Lab • National Museum • Fuzzy Memories|
|Appearances in Other Media|
|Minion Rush • Minions Paradise|